Led Test Switch (LTS)
All-metal housing with flexible cable relief, IP66 for outdoor and wet applications.
1. Test switch and LED signal lamp are in one component
2. Field switch on and off tests for over 10,000 times
3. Suitable for all types of Phenix LED emergency drivers and inverters
4. CE and UL evaluated with Phenix LED emergency modules
5. Easy mounting and replacement
6.IP20 and IP66 selectable
Dimension unit: mm [inch]
Tolerance: ±1 [0.04]
1. Normal mode – When the AC power is applied, the lighting system works in a normal mode. The LED test switch is illuminated, indicating the batteries are being charged.
2. Emergency mode – When the AC power fails, the lighting system automatically switches to emergency power, operating the lighting load at rated emergency power. The LED test switch goes out, indicating the batteries are being discharged.
1. Press the LTS 1 time to force a ten-second emergency test
2. Press the LTS 2 times continuously within 5 seconds to force a 30-second monthly test. After the test is completed, the next (30-day) monthly test will count from this date
3. Press the LTS 3 times continuously within 5 seconds to force a 90-minute annual test. After the test is completed, the next (52-week) annual test will count from this date
4. During any manual test, press and hold the LTS for greater than 3 seconds to terminate a manual test. The Preprogrammed Scheduled Auto Test time will not change
4. A short term discharge test may be conducted after the lighting system has been charging for 1 hour. Charge for 24 hours before conducting a long term discharge test
LED TEST SWITCH CONDITIONS
1. LTS Slow Blinking: Normal Charging
2. LTS On: Battery Fully Charged – Normal Mode
3. LTS Off: Power Failure
4. LTS Gradual Change: In Testing Mode
5. LTS Quickly Blinking: Abnormal Condition – Corrective Action Required